If you look online or on any other media, you’d think yoga is only practiced in perfect places by air-brushed bodies in high-priced yoga gear.
This is not real-life yoga.
And this is not yoga at The Bindu.
Yoga at The Bindu
We have carefully crafted our studio to provide an authentic experience of yoga that is uniquely yours, without the need to be or feel perfect.
That’s why we are proud to be:
- A host to workshops and teacher training, so you have plenty of opportunities to deepen your understanding of yoga and yourself, whether you choose to teach or not
- Focused on alignment-based yoga to keep you safe and challenged while you practice
- Steeped in mindfulness and meditation to rejuvenate your mind and your body
- Staffed by highly experienced and certified instructors, many with decades of experience
- A studio where our classes are filled with laughter, joy and hugs
Celebrate International Yoga Day with Us
Our goal is to bring real-life yoga to as many people as possible. That’s why we’re celebrating International Yoga Day with an Open House and free classes suited for beginners. We hope you will join us for this special day, and bring your friends:
Sunday, June 26, 2016
3:00- Doors Open
3:30- FREE Beginner’s Yoga Class
4:30- Q & A Segment 1
4:45- FREE Breathing & Stress Reduction Class
5:15- Q & A Segment 2
It’s been said that yoga is the art of getting good at being yourself. Are you ready? Come meet our teachers, staff and students, and experience yoga in a community of acceptance and laughter.
And if you still need a few more reasons to join us, check out our 5 Reasons to Celebrate International Yoga Day at The Bindu.